A development survey that was conducted in the Jerusalem Forest, west of the city, examined an area that is delimited by Nahal ‘Ein Kerem to the south, Nahal Ma‘ale Roma’im to the north and Nahal Soreq to the west (License No. G-13/2001*; map ref. NIG 21554–800/63000–330; OIG 16554–800/13000–330). Twelve rock-hewn winepresses, 12 hewn water cisterns, 31 watchman’s booths in various states of preservation, 12 hewn burial caves, two lime pits and 13 stone quarries were recorded in the survey. At least four areas with well preserved farming terraces were discerned. Three known archaeological sites were also surveyed: Horbat ‘En Tut (map ref. NIG 2182/6334; OIG 1682/1334): a ruin (farmhouse?) dating to the Crusader period, whose interior plan is mostly destroyed (excavated by G. Edelstein; see Teva Va’Aretz 35); Mizpe Nof (NIG 2162/6322; OIG 1662/1322): Forty-five shaft tombs from the Intermediate Bronze Age were recorded (previously surveyed by Z. Greenhut and A. Re’em; HA-ESI 113:84*–86*); and Ma‘ale Roma’im (NIG 2165/6336; OIG 1665/1336): an exposed long section (100 m) of varying width of the Roman road that ascended Jerusalem.