1. Map ref. 210061/711719. Remains of three walls that form a U-shaped structure (2×3 m; Fig. 2), aligned east–west; these are probably remains of a building or an animal pen. The walls, constructed from medium and large fieldstones, were preserved a single course high (0.5 m).
2. Map ref. 210103/711655. Remains of a rectangular watchman’s hut (2.5×3.5 m; Fig. 3) built of different size fieldstones and preserved two courses high (0.5 m). It seems that the structure’s opening was set in its northern side.
3. Map ref. 210078/711652 (Fig. 4). A farming terrace retaining wall (length 6 m, height 1.5 m) built of large fieldstones with small and medium fieldstones in-between.
4. Map ref. 210061/711710. A farming terrace retaining wall (length 6 m, width 1.5 m, height 1.5 m) built of different size fieldstones.
5. Map ref. 209984/711526. A concentration of farming terrace retaining walls is located in an exposed and rocky area.
6. Map ref. 210108/711354. A concentration of farming terrace retaining walls is located in an exposed and rock-strewn area (Fig. 5).
7. Map ref. 210090/711491. A natural cave blocked by stone and earth collapse. Its opening was hewn in the upper part of the cave. The cave’s ceiling might have collapsed.
8. Map ref. 210277/711403. A heap of various size stones (diam. 2 m), possibly remains of a watchman’s hut.
9. Map ref. 210225/711358. A heap of various size stones, perhaps the remains of a watchman’s hut.
10. Map ref. 210096/711376. An extensive area of fruit orchards and farming terraces (6–7 dunams) whose walls were built of different size fieldstones.
11. Map ref. 209660/711490. A farming terrace wall (length 40 m, width 0.5 m, max. height 0.8 m), aligned north–south, was built of different size stones.
12. Map ref. 209824/711466. Walls bounding the western side of an area with farming terraces and fruit orchards.
13. Map ref. 210265/711411. Remains of a large watchman’s hut (5×6 m, height 1.5 m) built of medium and large fieldstones; stone collapse is located nearby.
14. Map ref. 210333/711464. A concentration of medium and large fieldstones placed on the bedrock.
15. Map ref. 210246/711521. A farming terrace wall (length 10 m) built of various size fieldstones and preserved nearly four courses high (1.5 m).
16. Map ref. 210097/711496. A clearance heap (1.5×3.0 m; height 0.3 m) composed of different size stones.
17. Map ref. 210200/711321. A curved wall built of fieldstones (an animal pen? length
c. 2.5 m).