The beginning of the aqueduct is located at the spring that flows behind the trough (Fig. 1:1), which was built west of the road in the 1950s, at the initiative of Y. Ben-Zvi, the president of the State of Israel. The aqueduct (Fig. 1:2; height c. 1.5 m) extended for a distance of 25 m and terminated at a ruinous, ancient flour mill (Fig. 1:3). The walls of the aqueduct’s channel did not survive in Section 2, yet its bottom can be discerned on top of the aqueduct’s wall. A long winding aqueduct emerged from the base of the mill and conveyed water to several flour mills along the slope, which descends to the west of Qibbuz Parod, toward the site of Kefar Hananya. The road to Zefat was paved on top of this aqueduct and to its east, the continuation of the aqueduct that was renovated during the British Mandate, is visible (Fig. 1:4). It was built of concrete (width 0.25 m, height 0.2–0.3 m) on the remains of the ancient aqueduct’s wall and was covered with concrete slabs that were affixed with cement to the sides of the aqueduct’s channel (Fig. 2). The aqueduct continued for a distance of 36.5 m until its destruction by mechanical equipment (Figs. 1:5; 3). Plaster remains of the ancient aqueduct bottom (length c. 2.5 m, width 0.4 m; Figs. 1: A; 4) were discovered next to the end of the concrete Mandatory aqueduct, which emerged again south of the approach road to Qibbuz Parod. Two piles of large sections of the ruinous aqueduct wall were overlain in the field near where the aqueduct was severed north of the road; these allowed reconstructing the route of the missing aqueduct sections. The continuation of the aqueduct south of the approach road began at a concrete culvert (Fig. 1:6; length c. 2.5 m), built below the road that led to the village of Farradiya. The aqueduct turns in a sharp angle to the southeast and continues for a distance of c. 300 m in several waterfalls, to overcome the steep descent. The aqueduct wall in this section is well preserved and stands more than 3 m high in one of the waterfalls.